1) Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by The staff member on duty T/A The Yoga Lounge registered at 415 Howth Road Raheny Dublin 5.
2) What Personal Information about our clients does The Yoga Lounge gather?
The information we gather helps us to continually improve your experience at The Yoga Lounge. This personal information may include: your name and contact information; date of birth; and preferred communication methods. When you use the www.Theyogalounge.ie website or contact us by telephone, email or SMS, we collect, store and use certain personal information that you disclose to us. This includes details such as your name, address, telephone, email and mobile phone number.
3) What do we do with personal information collected from you?
We use information held about you in the following way:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any services that you request from us including, for example, to facilitate bookings of classes.
- To process payments and maintain accounts and records, to prevent crime and aid in the prosecution of offenders.
- To improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical, research or other functions on our behalf.
- To send you newsletters and promotions (with your permission) via email.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to automatically collect information from your computer such as your IP address and other details about your computer which are automatically collected by our web server, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
5) Does The Yoga Lounge share the Information it receives?
Third Party Service Providers: We use other companies to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples including our booking system (MindBody), payment processors (PaySafe) and email marketing (Aweber) Third party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of other websites, even if you access them using links from our website, and recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit.
6) How Secure is Information about me?
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7) What about Links to other websites?
Our site may include links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of other websites, even if you access them using links from our website, and recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit.
8) What Choices do I have?
You can always choose not to provide information. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other promotional communications from us, do not ‘opt in’. Or ask us not to opt you in for email communication at the time of providing email details if you are providing you’re email address for sale or membership purposes . You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be removed from any of our mailing lists at anytime .
9) What Rights do I have in relation to my Personal Information?
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information . But this may mean that we cannot process certain class memberships if we cannot add you to our mindbody software system . It is important for us to use you’re name and email address so we can manage class memberships you may purchase and providing this detail allows us to ensure we are booking the correct person in for class . The Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended) gives you the right to access personal information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. We do not use any type of paper forms for obtaining you’re personal or medical data but will retain your Personal Information in our mindbody system and Aweber ( marketing ) for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the MINDBODY Services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the MINDBODY Services)
- If you would like to access your personal information at any time contact us by email to email@example.com or at 415 Howth Road Raheny Village Dublin 5.
10) Notices and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at The Yoga Lounge , please e-mail us with the details and we will try to resolve this issue for you .
Updated 23rd May 2018